INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
AB Mauri is a dynamic and global group of yeast and bakery ingredients companies, is part of the listed multinational Associated British Foods plc.
We are looking for a “Industrial Automation Specialist” for our team in the Italian flagship manufacturing site located in Casteggio (PV).
The candidate will be part of the Maintenance & Engineering team, reporting directly to the Maintenance & Engineering Manager, and support with speed and passion the drive in managing the industrial automation infrastructure.
This is a full time and permanent position.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- Support the configuration, administration and maintenance activities of the industrial automation systems of the manufacturing site, including process control systems (DCS – Emerson Delta V®), building automation systems and manufacturing execution systems.
- Directly support operations with troubleshooting and issue resolution with respect to computer and automation systems (PLC/ SCADA).
- Propose the most suitable architectural solutions, both for new systems and for revamping of existing ones;
- Support the maintenance of field instrumentation (measurement devices, automatic valves, inverters, etc.);
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes, equipment, systems and infrastructure;
- Support the management of IT services;
- Act as a Health and Safety leader and always ensure that all H&S issues are treated with the highest priority at all times.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven 3 – 5 years’ experience in the management of automation systems in a complex manufacturing environment;
- Good Knowledge of Siemens PLCs and SCADA platforms;
- Ability to develop effective working relationships across all levels of management and staff and work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and with organizational and problem solving skills to adapt in a high pressured, 24/7 environment;
- Attitude to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities;
- Accountability and target driven approach;
- Flexibility and strong can-do attitude;
- Sound understanding of industrial electrical engineering, ability to read electrical diagrams, electrical and automation troubleshooting with respect to complex and integrated industrial infrastructure;
- Ethics and collaborative approach.
- Technical high school Diploma with concentration in Electronics Electrical or Electrotechnical disciplines;
- Good Knowledge of English.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume via email to email@example.com, quoting in the subject ‘Application – ABMI – Maintenance Engineer’